контакт в паре - монолог - диалог

размышления на тему техники танго

Сообщение flvalter » Пн дек 29, 2008 13:51

N писал(а):Пока не прочитала слово "удар" думала, что это о шагах :lol:

А еще, наш тренер, имея 1-й дан, всегда носил белый пояс новичка... "Одна ступень лестницы познания открывает семь новых ступеней..."

flvalter
тангеро

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Сообщение A » Сб янв 24, 2009 17:49

3 Levels of Dancing - Going Beyond Lead and Follow

Level One. Lead-Follow.

A man leads and a woman follows. A woman is my musical instrument, very well tuned. I am a player. Preferably virtuoso. Every partner is different.

Level Two. Action-Reaction.

I lead, but woman is changing the result of the lead from expected. We are engaged in deep two-way conversation. It looks like there are hundreds of ways for her to do it. She is not lead, she reacts. And I follow her reaction. My next action depends on her reaction. Indeed, I lead every single step, don't I? Each figure is different. Some of her tricks:
- She is changing mechanical parameters of her body and legs:
----changes tension of her spinal and leg muscles;
----extends free leg at various angles;
----changes resistance;
----variates rebound;
----allows more or less twist in the waste and chest.
-She variates reactions to the lead:
----variates angle of the step to the direction I lead;
----allows more, less, or none rotation in ochos;
----puts the moving leg up in the air, slides it, or brushes the floor with some force;
----pushes me back to the extent of complete interception and stopping of the lead;
----slows me down or speeds me up;
----makes several small steps instead of one.
-She makes other adornments: like touching my foot with a little pressure or more...
-She back leads me. It is so coooooooooool! I love it!

Important thing is that she does not do it on her own, but with the goal to affect me. It means I have to feel all that, and she is in control of her actions watching me. With all these tricks and adornments she influences the way I finish the step or even make a predisposition for the next one. Essentially, one step is "I start the lead - she follows, then she reacts - I follow".

Level Three. (Action-Reaction)-(Reaction-Action).

There is no more lead and follow. And this is more than I act, she reacts, I react, she reacts and so forth. I am not in charge of the dance any more. The dance builds itself, it becomes alive, and we both are like fish in the waves of this dance. It completely subdues us. We (yes, both of us) can only slow it down to take a breath, or redirect the line of dancing avoiding obstacles. I live in the dancing space created by her, she lives in my space. Multidimensional space in mathematical sense, not physical. Highest level of ecstasy.

What? Someone might ask, isn't a man always supposed to lead and a woman follow in Tango? But have I mentioned Tango here? It is so for all types of dancing! Personally, I think the woman must master following before going to the level 2. As well as the man.

P.S.S. In other words here what a follower can do to affect the leader:
1) Affecting the result of the lead,
2) Blocking the lead, and
3) Intercepting the lead (as well as accepting it as an offer)

(с) Igor Polk, 2005 February 24
взято тут
-------
Перевод, вкратце:
По мнению автора, есть 3 уровня танцевания танго:

Уровень 1й. "Ведение-следование".
Мужчина ведет, женщина следует. Женщина - муз.инструмент, на котором играет мужчина.

Уровень 2й. "Действие-реакция".
Мужчина ведет, женщина на это как-то реагирует, так что результат ведения не соответствует задуманному мужчиной, и мужчина следует за ее реакцией. Образуется диалог.
Важно, что женщина делает движения именно с целью повлиять на мужчину, и отслеживает как ее действия воспринимаются им.
(список технических примеров, что именно она может делать, есть в тексте)

Уровень 3й.
Нет уже "ведения-следования".

Итого, как ведомая может повлиять на лидера:
- повлиять на результат ведения,
- заблокировать ведение,
- перехватить ведение (или принять его если предложено)

p.s. Если в Москве есть партнерша желающая освоить 2й или 3-й уровень - пишите мне в личку.

Ведомая не танцует. Танцующая не просто ведется, а интерпретирует ведение и влияет на движение партнера. Форумчанам уроков не даю.
A
тангеро

Благодарил (а): 2 раз.

Сообщение Tatjana » Вс янв 25, 2009 05:50

А, СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ!
За информацию и ссылки. Всё так точно сформулировано, что можно дальше развиваться и радоваться, что многие люди на Земле, танцуя, чувствуют часто практически одно и то же.
От себя хочу сказать, что танец на 2-ом уровне, в смысле «такие» движения партнёрши, имеет целью не «повлиять на партнёра», а найти тот КОНТАКТ в паре (кто знает, на что в конкретный момент душа отзовётся), который объединит и вынесет пару на 3-ий уровень. Где ни партнёры, ни их движения не «different”. В «сознательный экстаз».
Ещё раз огромное спасибо! Вы делаете большой ценности дело!

Tatjana
тангеро

Благодарил (а): 1 раз.

Пред.

Вернуться в Техника - молодежи!