TangON Holiday 2012. АНТАЛИЯ 17 - 20 мая 2012

танго в Турции

Re: TangON Holiday 2012. АНТАЛИЯ 17 - 20 мая 2012

Сообщение TANGON TEAM » Чт май 24, 2012 12:31

Dear friends and TangON lovers,

Thanks all off you, for participate to TangON and sharing those days with us!
Very warm hug to all old friends of Tangon and big thanks to all new participants. We hope that you enjoyed.
Thanks to all great maestros Celine Ruiz, Damian Rosenthal, Ruben y Sabrina Veliz, LucilayJoe Formulatango, Mariana Montes, Rodrigo Palacios, Agustina Berenstein, Aoniken Quiroga, Alejandra Mantinan, Sebastian Arce.
Thanks to TangoN special guests and performances- Utku Küley, Dmitry Vasin, Тася Финенкова, Ekaterina Nazarova, Aleksey Salienko.
Thank you great DJ's Marcelo Rojas for beautiful music all nights.
Thanks to all maestros who gave special beach class for us, for chacarera, cumbia, rock'n'roll and trans!
Thank to beautiful Solo Tango Orquesta and Irina Peretyatko for coming and make our milongas realy galas.

And very big thank for Macit Sirin and his team, to all of you, Mustafa, Danis, Burak, Amiran, Deniz, Zeynep, Mevlut, to all with who I spent all this days.
You helped a lot and all of you very nice and good people, it was first time for me to work with you and I appreciate your help and support! Without you everything will be impossible.

We are waiting for your fotos and videos in TangON Holidays group or sent to this mail – info@eltangon.com, and also we are waiting your thoughts, wishes and advises for next year.

Sincerely yours
TangoN Team 2012

Если вы ищете место, где можно наслаждаться пляжем, танго и другими активностями ... этот фестиваль для Вас! Тангон - это не только приятные цены на отдых в отеле 5 звезд, все включено, но и великолепная команда преподавателей для вашего удовольствия.
TANGON TEAM
тангеро

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Пред.

Вернуться в Турция